Cramim combines green views and fresh mountain air with fine wines from the region’s many sprawling vineyards. The hotel’s fascinating allure is only enhanced by its location on the outskirts of Jerusalem, surrounded by monasteries, boutique wineries, springs, and secret trails.
There are 155 beautifully-appointed suites and luxury rooms at the Cramim, with beautiful details that include elegant lighting fixtures. Most have spacious balconies that draw you outside to revel in magnificent views of the Jerusalem Hills.
The vineyards around the hotel grow aromatic Gewürztraminer and ever-popular Cabernet grapes, and, during harvest season, hotel guests can even participate in the harvesting. Don’t miss the chance to sample local wines at the Imperial Red Bar, or at the Wine Boutique, which offers tastings and workshops.
The exclusive Cramim spa presents a wealth of beauty and body pampering opportunities to help you relax and recharge. Feel rejuvenated after enjoying the heated indoor pool, Turkish bath, and fitness room.
• Part of the Isrotel Exclusive Collection, officially rated 5+ stars by the Israeli Ministry of Tourism
• Located on the outskirts of Jerusalem, on an idyllic ridge surrounded by vineyards and pastoral wineries
• The prestigious Cramim Spa offers a variety of body and beauty treatments, including anti-aging vinotherapy
• Enjoy the relaxing heated indoor pool, Turkish bath, sauna and a state-of-the-art fitness room
• Sample wine and cocktails at the Cramim’s Imperial Red Bar or the Wine Boutique
|Check In||12:00 pm|
|Check Out||12:00 pm|
Leave a Reply